|Thank you for your interest to view our pre-recorded Webinars. We are confident that the time you invest in this will be well spent and will enable you to get more out ou Tally.ERP 9.
These webinars require you to have a WebEx player to be available on your system. This is a small download, and once installed, will not need to be installed for other webinars you may want to view.
In addition to the WebEx player, you need to have speakers or headphones connected to your computer system.
Steps to install the Webex Player:
• Click here to download Webex Player
• Then click "Save"
• Select the location on your computer to download this file.
• Once the Download is completed, a file by the name "ATRECPLY.exe" will be created on your computer.
• Double click "Atrecply.exe".
• If "Security Warning" dialog box appears, click on "Run" to start setup.
• Click “Next” on the Welcome Screen.
• On the next screen select "Custom Setup" & click next.
• Click "Webex Player" & select "This feature will be installed on local hard drive" & Click "Next".
• Click "Finish" to complete the setup.
Steps to view a pre-recorded Webinar:
• Click here to select the webinar recorded
• Click on the respective link.
• Click “Save” to save this file to a location of your choice
• Once the download completed Double click on this file to start viewing the recording.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and queries. Please write to email@example.com
You may also like to look at the self-running demo's of Tally.ERP 9 here.