|The needs of the largest enterprises will be met in this Series. All new capabilities that support massive scalability, high availability, and business continuity will 'fold' into a single system –even a notebook.
The promise of the Power of Simplicity® will continue to work for the most basic user of Tally.ERP 9.
Specifically these capabilities will be available in this Series:
• Unlimited data volume - support for multiple database file servers
• High availability - support for hardware failures, abnormal loads & version issues
• High extendibility - improved development support and tools
• High integrate-ability - with process engines and data exchange servers
• Collaborative commerce - buyer and supplier interactions from within Tally.ERP 9
• Workflow - based on the way business rules operate in real life
Highlights of the functionalities in this Series:
• Publish to sell - with the availability of the payment engine, collaborative commerce and other services available under Tally.NET, make your products available to anyone, electronically
• Complex Bill of Materials and support for other inventory needs – improve stocking, replenishment and planning
• Quotation Management – full support for quotations, both inward and outward, to deliver a complete quote-to-order process. Quotes can be compared, split, optimised and managed
More details are available in the Tally.ERP 9 Product Notes & Roadmap