|Interstate sales and purchases in India attract a Federal Sales Tax (Central Sales Tax, CST). A reduced rate of CST is applicable as well – generally for trade or for raw materials – which then requires certain forms to be exchanged.
Tally.ERP 9 supports these requirements:
Inter-State sales against 'C' form
• Transit sales against 'E – I' and 'E – II' forms
• Branch transfers / Consignment sales against 'F' form
• Sales to SEZ units against Form I
• Foreign diplomats against Form J
• Deemed exports against Form H
• Interstate purchase transactions
• Inter-State sales of exempt goods
• Sale in the course of import
Required CST reports are available:
• CST computation
• CST returns & annexure
For control and reporting these reports are available:
• Forms Issuable
• Forms Receivable
You can also send reminder letters to your customers for forms not yet received from them, as well as create covering letters to send along with forms to your suppliers.
• Andhra Pradesh
• Himachal Pradesh
• Tamil Nadu
• Uttar Pradesh
• West Bengal
Combined with TDS, TCS, VAT, FBT, Service Tax, Excise for Dealers, Excise for Manufacturers and others, Tally.ERP 9 comes with complete statutory taxation coverage.