|Simplify Inventory Management With
Managing multiple inventory items in a multi-stock warehouse can be quite a challenge. In industries such as pharmaceuticals it becomes even more complex due to batch inventory. If an item needs to be pin-pointed due to issues such as quality, it could prove difficult especially if it has to be done physically. First, the batch would need to be identified, and then all the transactions involving that particular item would have to be traced.
Item Batch tracking in Tally.ERP 9 solves the problem convincingly with total visibility into the movement of a particular item from a specific batch, whether the transactions are stock inward or outward.
Now, there's no longer the need to sort through hundreds or even thousands of transactions—with Item Batch tracking in Tally.ERP 9 it’s never been easier.
Item-Batch tracking can be configured to deliver:
• Stock Flow: The flow of stock ranging from opening stock, goods inwards and outwards—to the closing stock, can be analysed in terms of its quantity, for an insight to the batch-wise movement of each stock item.
• Profitability and Consumption: Item-Batch wise report shows the profitability and consumption details for each stock item. This statement is used to reconcile the closing balance.
• Sorting Method: This will help you view the report in alphabetical order, either descending or ascending.
• Navigation: This helps you navigate from one report to other stock item and batches.
• Show Profit: This helps you view the batch-wise stock item profitability.