Two Decades of Experience...!
All your accounting requirements and more are supported in
Tally.ERP 9. Accounting, also known as bookkeeping, is the
recording and classifying of financial transactions into the
books of accounts and associated registers.
Let us look at why businesses maintain books of accounts:
• To fulfill legal requirements
• To pay taxes and meet other statutory requirements
• To keep the business running by managing receivables & payables, cash, bank...
• To keep a watch on the pulse of the organisation
• To respond to queries by locating the right transaction quickly
We have been perfecting this 'simple' recording - accounting - for over twenty years, to deliver faster and more flexible ways to fulfill your needs:
• With the entry of a voucher (this is what we call all accounting transactions) all books of accounts, all reports, all totals & sub-totals are updated instantly. There is nothing more that needs to be done - whether you are inserting a forgotten entry, or correcting one
• Taxation requirements of all the States of India are available, in the prescribed formats
• Supporting tasks like reminder letters, delayed interest, ageing, bank reconciliation
• One single dashboard to view all important business ratios
• Drill down from any report, even the Balance Sheet, right to any voucher, or filter and search
• Data entry in the language of the users choice, and report in any other language (from the languages supported)
• Mark vouchers that are draft as 'optional' and convert these to final, with one click