Business Enterprise and Beyond
|Reach Across Your Business Enterprise
There are several ways in which Data Synchronisation can help increase your business efficiency. We will discuss two typical scenarios:
Scenario - 1: Within Your Business
You have branch sales office(s) located in different geographies or in the same city. Your H.O. (Head Office) centrally manages stocks, processes orders and ships materials to customers. Sales orders booked at the branches can be updated to H.O. on a continuous basis. H.O. in turn will update branches on sales invoices generated, material dispatched etc. so the branch can initiate collection from the customers and report on the status. Certain operational information at both the branch and H.O. does not have to be shared. Data Synchronisation helps you share information within your business for smooth and effective running.
Scenario - 2: Business to Business (B2B)
You have an extended enterprise with Principal companies you procure material from and a distribution network via which your goods are taken to market. With Tally.ERP 9 Data Synchronisation, you can stay connected and share accurate business information with various stakeholders. This is not only simplified but helps you increase business efficiency.
Data Synchronisation help a business:
• Save time as data is just a click away when compared to the transfer of business information via other mediums
• Improve business-wide intelligence
• Enhance operational view across the business for better decision-making (eg., identifying non-moving items across Branches)
• Leverage collaborative planning and forecasting (eg., material planning based on stock available at Branches/ Distribution Networks)
• Reduce manual intervention
• Refine business processes
• Implement and sync easily