| Any time before, or just after the expiry of your rental period, you have two options to continue the full use of Tally.ERP 9:
• You acquire a perpetual (regular) license of Tally.ERP 9. You can do this from within Tally.ERP 9 itself, paying by credit card or via Tally Currency (that you can buy from your nearest Tally dealer). Optionally, you can pick up a license pack from our dealers.
• You extend the rental license period by as many months or quarters you want to, paying by credit card or by Tally Currency, from within Tally.ERP 9 itself.
Some frequently asked questions:
• I do not renew. Will my data be intact?
Yes. Your data continues to be portable. You can use this at other sites or with other licenses of Tally.ERP 9.
• Can I move from perpetual to rental, and get a refund?
No. You can move from rental to perpetual and not the other way around.
• Do I get a rebate while moving from rental to perpetual?
No. In all cases, the perpetual license is at the normal price –no rebates or discounts are applicable.
• Is rental the same as hire-purchase? Will I get a perpetual license if I pay rental for ‘x’ months?
No. Tally.ERP 9 - Rental is similar to taking a house or office on rent.