| Everything you need to perform
a comprehensive Statutory Audit
In addition to Tax audit and Statutory Compliance, the Auditors' Edition of Tally.ERP 9 is a powerful tool to perform Statutory Audit. It enables Auditors to analyse the Books of Accounts, discover exceptions and highlight deviations.
Using it, Auditors can also generate Financial Statements like Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account as per Schedule VI, which need to be submitted to stakeholders as prescribed in Company's act.
Highlights of Statutory Audit Tool
• Flexibility to compare data available in two different Companies
• Present the data in the required format for analysis and Audit
• Highlight specific exceptions
• Step by Step approach to conduct various analysis to find deviations
• Facility to apply sampling methods to filter transactions for vouching
• Provides the facility to perform audit and provide necessary audit comments
• Functionalities like Cut, Paste, Undo etc. have been provided to classify/re-classify any default Tally Group/Ledger Balances to prepare the required reports.
The Statutory Audit tool is divided into three main sections based on the usage: