Schedule VI Financial Statements
|| Tally.ERP 9 Auditors' Edition provides Auditors with an option to generate Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Financial Statements in Schedule VI formats at the click of a button.
Tally.ERP 9 Auditors' Edition automatically gathers the data required to populate the Balance Sheet. This displays the balance details between the Sources of Funds and Application of Funds. The Profit & Loss A/c statement for a given period can be generated too.
Highlights of Balance Sheet :
• One-click report generation
• Default Tally Groups mapped to Schedule VI groups. Option to regroup without affecting default Tally Groups
• User-defined Schedule numbering along with notes to schedule
• Generate and print Schedule VI Balance Sheet with Signatories and Declarations
• Option to export into Excel
Highlights of Profit and Loss A/c Statement :
• Sales and Income groups are mapped to INCOME by default
• Expenses & Purchase Groups are mapped to EXPENDITURE
• Option to rename INCOME & EXPENDITURE is provided to support all industries
• Flexibility to regroup within INCOME & EXPENDITURE
• Flexible Schedule numbering along with notes to schedule
• Export to Excel for further formatting if required