Add-ons evaluated or purchased from TallyShop do not require any complex assistance. Any simple queries you have can be addressed telephonically. In case you require on-site assistance, please contact your Partner who may charge you for these services as per this rate card.
Terms of evaluation/purchase of Add-ons from TallyShop
1. These Add-ons have not been developed by Tally Solutions Private Limited (TSPL) - they
have been built by independent software vendors (henceforth called 'developer') whose
name is listed alongside each Add-on.
2. The sale of the Add-on and associated services shall strictly be a bi partite contract between
the developer and you, the buyer. Tally Solutions Private Limited (TSPL) is not responsible,
nor liable, for any defects in the products or unsatisfactory, delayed performance or
deficiency in support and other associated services from the developer.
3. TSPL is not responsible for non-performance or breach of any contract between the
developer and the buyer. TSPL also does not guarantee that the contract will be performed.
Tally Solutions Private Limited shall help mediate any dispute between the developer and the
4. TSPL does not have, nor acquires, any title over the goods and services offered by the
developer to the buyer. The developer retains the right to change prices upward or
downward over time, stop future sales or cease maintenance and support post expiry of
your current service subscription.
5. TSPL does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes of the goods and
services proposed to be dealt with by the developer and the buyer. TSPL does not accept
any liability for any errors or omissions.
6. No refunds are available under any circumstance - please ensure that you have satisfied
yourself of the Add-on before a purchase.
7. You shall indemnify TSPL, its Directors, officers and representatives from any cost, liability,
or any other consequence of any of your actions of the use of TallyShop and this website.
8. You agree that in no event shall TSPL be liable for any direct, indirect, special or
consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, good will or
for any other losses. In any case the liability of TSPL is limited to the money, if any, paid to
TSPL. TSPL does not accept any liability for any monetary or other damage suffered by the
developer or buyer for any reason whatsoever
9. The laws applicable in India shall govern the contract. Disputes shall be settled by arbitration
at Bangalore. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Bangalore.