|Sales Return in Shoper 9
The enhanced Sales Return option in Shoper 9 allows you to return multiple invoices in a single sales return document. Ideal for Distributor/Warehouse environments, the enhanced functionality allows the handling of complete or even partial returns of multiple invoices in a single return document. This enhanced function even serves the needs of Retailers that face large volumes of returns.
When it's required to accept returns of multiple items from multiple Invoices, it's only necessary for the staff to scan the stock numbers. In case an item has been billed in more than one selected invoice/bill, the appropriate bill reference can be selected.
• Multiple invoices/ bills can be returned in a single return transaction
• Individual items from different invoices/ bills can be returned together
• Items with or without bill references can be returned in a single return transaction
In addition, there is provision to load/import item details from an EDT file like PDT file for returning items, which saves time and effort in keying in data.
• Easy, fast, convenient and user friendly
• Reduces labour hence increasing productivity
• Reduces documentation and clerical errors
• Better visibility on the add-ons/deductions/discounts given on the original bill