The Housing Society Solutions on Tally.ERP 9 cover the major features like Member Database Management, Monthly / Quarterly / Half-Yearly Bill Generation, Receipts and Payments, C Forms, Computation of Interest on Late Payments and related MIS Reports.
Monthly/Quarterly/ Half yearly Bill generation
Define billing heads
Define billing cycles
Import members details from excel
Apartment description /information
Categorization of buildings (Block A, Block B)
Monthly bill printing
Printing receipts against the payments
Automatic bill generation
Multiple bill printing
Maintenance bill generation
Configurable Penalty/Delayed Charges Calculations
Support for Multi Society Accounting
Email support for Bills and Member Statements
Option to generate flat-wise rent invoice
Option to give discount or waive-off the rent by generating credit notes
Option to capture flat-wise advance or partial payments
Multiple Charges in one invoice
Calculate late payment penalty for members who pay after due date or have not yet paid
Calculate penalty on any charge (not just Maintenance Charge)
Give grace period to members who paid few days after the due date
Set credit limit for the members
Payment reminder through email/SMS
Generation of monthly invoice for utilities like - water, electricity etc.
Vendor wise bill tracking along with the payment made against each bill
Expense tracking under different heads like - maintenance expenses etc.
Adhoc expense management
Generation of budget variance report
Month wise expense statement generation
Download the expense statements in excel,pdf,sml,etc
Purchase request creation
Purchases approval management
Purchases approval management
Accounts and Financial Reports
Member database creation and management
Monthly/quarterly/half yearly bill report
Necessary statutory management
Income and expenditure account
Receipts and payments
Assign unique id for each asset for easy tracking
Manage User Accounts of Owners, Tenants, Staff
Add members by entering details directly against a flat
Supports adding of same member against multiple flats
Email notification for all added members if email address is available
1. The Partner’s products that are listed are not built by Tally, the company. Tally.ERP 9 is also a technology platform, and
our Solution Partners (TI) have built these products themselves.
2. In many cases this partner will demonstrate, implement & support his product directly. In other cases, especially due to
distance, he may involve a local Tally Partner to do this for him. You could also help him with your choice of the local
Tally partner if you would like to.
3. It is important to note that the product will probably NOT satisfy 100% of your needs – we suggest that if about 80% of
your needs, especially the critical ones, are met, you should proceed with implementing the product. Please
see a detailed demo and evaluate the product to see how much of your needs are addressed.
4. In case, none of the products meet one or more of your critical needs, it is best to go-in for a full customized solution.
5. The product price will include free remote support (help and bugs) for 90 days post implementation. Post this we advise
that you go in for an Annual Support Contract with the Tally partner. We have recommended that this be 30% of the
product cost. This Contract will also cover changes that may be needed due to new versions of Tally.ERP 9 that
6. As a process, support will be provided remotely (by accessing your computer via the Internet) – this is to your benefit as
this brings down support costs.