|Tally.Developer 9 is a comprehensive development environment designed specifically for the TDL (Tally Definition Language). TDL is the development language of Tally.ERP 9 and is used to build additional functionality into the product. TDL enables the programmers to develop and deploy solutions rapidly with ease.
Tally.Developer 9 makes programmerís life easier with powerful features like syntax highlighting, column selection and auto completion. Apart from this, the definition browser, schema browser and function browser are also available as a part of the product providing instant reference to the TDL programmer.
Tally.Developer 9 is an editor, search engine and an compiler as well. It also provides the tools to decompile a TCP, migrate an encrypted TDL file and Tally Connector to send XML request to Tally get the response in XML format.
The TDL code can be configured to run on one, more or all Tally serial number(s) while creating the TCP (Tally Complaint Product) file and also stamp the TCPs for a specific site. This enables you to control license usage and minimize revenue leakage.
Features of Tally.Developer 9:
• New Look and Feel
• Project Management
• Definition and Schema Browser
• Debugging and Diagnostics
• Auto Complete gives the list of attributes or the values of the attribute
• Enhanced search engine
• Tools to Decompile a TCP, Migrate an encrypted file and Tally connector
• Syntax checking and Highlighting
• Browser style Navigation
• In the editor collapse and expand option for definitions
• Enhanced Compiler
• Easy customer serial management